Boy Smells Candle
Meet our newest candle obsession - we love their glossy black vessels, pink labels and to die for scents. Not to mention, they come packaged in embossed matte pink carton that will make you swoon. Take your pick of our favorite scents - from floral to woody.
- Cedar Stack Scent: Cedar, labdanum, juniper berry, sawdust, and white musk. Cedarwood chips and dried tobacco are slightly smoked with bay leaf and crushed peppercorn to create a warm, woodsy smell. Log cabin living.
- June's Scent: Bergamot, cassis, anise, coriander, daffodil, and tonka. Inspired by the vibrant June's All Day cafe and wine bar of Austin, Texas, the candle recalls memories of late nights spent at cafes in Le Marais district of Paris and eclectic evenings in Austin's famous South Congress Avenue. It is the embodiment of ease and sophistication.
- Lanai Scent: Coconut, pink peppercorn, orange blossom, coal, and clove. Ancient volcanic sands extend right to the edge of sweet tropic foliage in this scent, reminding us of the lush cycle of life, death, and renewal. Return to the island.
- Petal Scent: Tree flowers, rose, sage, and patchouli. Magnolia, night–blooming tuberose, and purple geranium float you away while golden amber and exotic musk bring you back to earth in this hyper floral concoction.
- Redwood Scent: Indonesian teak, purple sandalwood, char, cedar, and cinnamon. Learn to go with the grain by lighting up this well structured scent. Rare woods take root with cinnamon and clove exhibiting the joy of pairing the unexpected.
St. Al Scent: Sandalwood, clay, clove flower, oud, and ylang-ylang
This incredibly well balanced sandalwood scent takes its cues from colonial missions; exotic florals mixed with frankincense undertones result in a holy and exotic experience.
- Coconut and beeswax with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler
- 8.8 oz.
- Measures 3.4" tall
This variant is currently sold out